- Model NO.: aac machine
- Customized: Customized
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Automatic
- Cutting Cycle: 5 Minutes Per Mould
- AAC Block Advantage: Light Weight, Durability, Good Anti-Shake
- Trademark: Dongyue
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 84748090
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Condition: New
- Cutting Accurate Degree: Less Than 3mm
- AAC Block Usage: Inner Wall, Villa, House
- Transport Package: suitable for sea transrtation
- Origin: Shandong province, China
1, Introduction of aac blocks
Areated concrete block (light block) produced by aac block making machine production line is the light and porous building material. It has light keeping temperature cant burn and other advantages. It can be made into many kinds of bricks for example: 600× 200× 100, 80× 80× 180, 240× 115× 53, 600× 200× 125)
Areated concrete common conception Common concrete density is usually 1600-2400kg/m3, but Areated concrete are 500kg/m3, 600kg/m3, 700kg/m3. It has not the big grain, main use silicon material (for example: Coal ash, sand, stone dust and others ), through making the material small for example sand, they can be used directly if has enough degree of small (for example coal ash. Mixing calcium material lime cement water to a special slop, then add the aluminum dust and the additive. Make the aluminum dust and the special slop have a Chemical reflect. Then produce Hydrogen to make the concrete slop to expanding or swell, foam. Next, put them into the curing room to concreting cutting steaming curing, last, there will become the light brick, the porous rate is 70-80%.
2, Main features of AAC Block Making Machine Production line
1. Light weight, Areated concrete density is usually 400-700kg/m3, (according the market in produce ), same as 1/3 of clay block and 1/5 common concrete. So use the Light block can reduce the weight of the build more, and also reduce the beam of roof and pillar press best. Then you can see, it can save the material and cost, it also fighting shaking.
2...Keeping temperature It has many are porous, the delivery hearting coefficient is 0.9-0.22W/(mk), the same as 1/4 or 1/5 of clay brick, so it is best materials now in the world.
Have many kinds material, have lowest waste
Main Material: Coal ash sand waste mine material coal stonestone dust and other silicon materials.
(1 )Product weight is according to 600kg/m3 to control.
(2 )annual capacity 200, 000M3.
(3) set raw material proportion: Cement 6.5%, raw lime 23%, flyash 68%, gypsum 3%, aluminum paste powder 350g/M3.
(4) water and material rate 0.631
(5) one mould product 2.88M3
(6) Casting slurry cycle time 5-6 minutes, cut cycle time 5 minutes.
(7) casting slurry temperature 38-42 degree
(8) body quiet stop. Time is 1.5-2.5housr, temperature 50-
90 degree, after quiet stop body strength is 0.15-0.18Mpa
(9) Steam curing cycle time, come in and out autoclave about 0.5hour, steam curing cycle time about is 6 hours/1.6Mpa, total 6.5 hours.
3. fly ash aac plant production process
The Process of manufacture is simple t follow, and complex to implement.
First, the Fly Ash is mixed with water, and made Slurry in a slurry mixture. If Sand is used as a base material, we need a ball mill to grind the sand to fine power. The slurry making process is same sand.
After Slurry is made, the slurry is stored in slurry storage tank, where the slurry is constantly agitated. Care is taken to run the slurry storage tank all the time, so that is never settles down the particles.
Then a weigh batcher weighs the Slurry, lime, OPC, Gypsum and aluminum power in preset quantities, and mixes thoroughly. The mixture also pours the mix into the Mould carried n the mould cart. The full pouring of the mixture is just enough to fill around 50% of the mould.
Then the mould is kept in a warm chamber for 2 hours, so that the aeration and the light initial setting takes place. Next process is de-molding process of the big block, in which a sophisticated overhead hoist takes the mould, demoulds the block.
Next process is the level wire cutting of the Block, while the block passes on the cutting trolley through the series of wires. This process follows a vertical wire cutting where as the block remains stationary, and the cutter cuts the block vertically.
The final cut blocks are Steam cured in autoclaves for 8 hours at 12 KG/Sq cm pressure, and 200D C
4. fly ash aac plant prepartion work
. Land of 4 Acres is Required
2. Workshop area -approximately 30000 Sq Mt or 30000 sft
3. Total Plant area( construction area ) = 4500 Sq Mt or 45000 sft
4. Power connection needed - 500 KVA
5. Ideal manpower requirement is 40 nos. (Skilled - 10, semi skilled-10 and unskilled 20)
6. Skill division 40 workers = Main plant 2 nos of 10 hour shifts 15 people each + Boiler & Autoclave section 3 people in 3 shifts of 8 hours
7. Water requirement approximately 225 Tons per Day.
8. Fly Ash requirement approximately 225 Tons per day
9. The above power and plant calculations are based on Fly ash based AAC without Lime Crushing Unit and Ball mill for sand. If the process so require, we may add them at a later stage. But surely we give provisions for them at site right from installation stage
10. 300 working days is considered in a year through 333 days a year is possible.
11 Fly to be provided free of cost by power plants. Only transportation to be arraigned by Project. Average distance of 250 KM
12. Carbon Credit is estimates are for reference purpose. The Project owner must handle his part of CDM project to get Carbon credits, through independent consultants. Please check the form of CDM after 2012
13. AAC Blocks of all sizes will be manufactured according to the market requirement, though mainly stipulated sizes as per the BIS standards
5. fly ash aac plant transportation overview
1.Normally Cutting machine,boiler will be shipped by flat rack
2.Autoclaves are shipped by bulk cargo
3.The other parts will be contained in container.
6. company view