Qt4-15b Block Making Machine for Sale Price
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Production Capacity:||50 sets /month|
|Transport Package:||suitable for sea transportation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QT4-15B
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Motor: Siemens &ABB
- AC Contacotr: Schneider&Omron
- Oversea Ofiice: India, Indonesia,,Vietnam,Russia
- Main Market: Asia, Africa ,South America
- Trademark: Dongyue
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, Ce, SGS
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Condition: New
- Raw Material: Sand/Fly Ash/Cement/Crushed Stone
- Welding: Carbon Dioxide Welding
- Techonlogy: Cooperate with German Company ,Made in China
- Oversea Office: India, Indonesia,Vietnam, Russia
- Specification: ISO9001&CE&SGS
- HS Code: 84748090
1. The QT4-15B block making machine is equipped with the touch-screen computer. The Japanese Mitsubishi PLC control system allows the full automation and intellectualization of the production process, including blending, material feeding, and compression molding. Each plate can make four air bricks, or 28 to 30 pieces of standard bricks.
2. Block machine for sale is made of super strong structural steel via the special welding technique and welding materials. This block machine applies the imported motors, sealing elements, and hydraulic components. Therefore, it is durable and shock proof. That is to say, our machine features stable and reliable performance.
3. In addition to the overlong sliding sleeve, four guide pillars are also used to make the pressure head and mould move accurately. The uplink synchronous device is utilized.
4. Our block machine price applies the large-scale hydraulic machinery used oil jack to press from up and down. Hence, it can make the heavy bricks with the maximum intensity up to 20Mpa. Those finished products enjoy the advantages of good compactness, accurate size.
5. It has two types of stacker cranes for you to choose. The block machine is multi-fuctional, since it can make the blocks of any materials. It can make numerous different blocks when equipped with different molds.
2)Each part introduction of block making machine price for sale
Batching Plant: : This is the starting point of the Production process. It consists of three loading bins and one weighing bin. It also contains blet conveyers to convey materials from loading bins to weighing bin. Batching and weighing is done by PLC control. We can load three different types of material into the loading bin.
Screw Conveyer (Optional fitment): Loading bins of the This is instrumental for transporting Fly Ash from the silos(optional fitting) or cement hopper (optional fitting) to the Batching Plant.
Conveyer Belt: When the Batching plant's weighing bin trips according to the PLC control, the material comes to this conveyer belt. The material is then carried to the Mixture Machine.
Concrete Mixture Machine: All the ingredients are mixed in this mixture machine. The mixing time and speed is controlled by PLC. The inbuilt water pump adds water to the mix automatically, as per requirement.
3) Company introduction
DONYUE Machinery Group Co., Ltd. Is a Chinese manufacturer of dedicated machinery for construction blocks and panels. Our company offers complete production lines for premium building components such as the autoclaved sand-lime brick, autoclaved aerated concrete block, and autoclaved aerated concrete / autoclaved lightweight concrete panel. Additionally, we provide various types of pressure vessels and block-making machines. Our brick machine has been exported to more thn 60 countries. Oversea offices are built in India. Indoneisa. Vietam etc. We have 32 fly ash brick making machine plant in India. They spread in Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Rajkot, Koltata, bangalore, Indore etc.
Two after sale service centers and spare stock center are available in Ahmedabad and Bhubaneshwar.
India engineers are well trained in China and can install the machine in India directly. By choosing DONYUE, customers can enjoy professional benefits with our dedicated services for design, installation, layout planning, technology transfer, and production guidance.
|Molding Area||400x800mm||Exciting Force||40KN|
|Molding Cycle||15-20S||Blender Model||JS500|
|Supporting Plate Size||1010x550x20/25mm||Water Consumption||5T/day|
|Size (L*W*H) (mm)||Pcs/mould||Pcs/h||Pcs/8h|