Hydraulic Qt6-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine in Pune Price (50 sets in India)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QT6-15
- Customized: Customized
- Automation: Automatic
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Product: Brick
- Raw Material: Cement, Fly Ash, Dust, Sand etc
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: Dongyue
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 8474809090
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Main Market: India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Middle East and So on
- Transport Package: Suitable for Sea Transportation
- Origin: Shandong Province, China
1.Main parameter of QT 6-15B
Dimension of host machine
Host machine power
The size of the pallet
Weight of the host machine
General water Consumption
Pcs/ 8 Hr
work area:150m2-200m2 6-8 workers
Total area : 2000m2(theoretically),you can arrange it with your own situation
4.Scale of raw material :
1. 8%-10% cement ,30%-40% sand, 50%-60% stone(less than 15mm)
2. 8% cement,60% sand,Fly ash 30%,2% gypsum.
5.Compared with other company we have following advantages
1. Service covered right from Inside India. We are the only company that has got Indian office.
2. We are the only company that has got spares store in India.
3.We have 2 engineers and 2 operators trained in this Industry in china for your support. We also apart from other administrative staff.
4.You also get pre-installation support, Project report support Project guidance, Import guidance, and layout guidance from India office.
5.We do not have agents, so no commission. What you get is Value for Money from us.
6.Warrantee is covered from Indian itself.
7.Service and up gradation support right from India.
8.All our Indian supplied machines have 415 Volts, 3Phase, 50 Hz systems to confirm to Indian standards. Other Chinese companies use 380 Volts system as this is the Chinese standard. WE also give you all German
Motors of Siemens Brand or ABB brand.
9.Our PLCs are of high quality Siemens or Mitsubishi and not Chinese or Taiwan brands. So in very rare case of any problems in Motors or PLCs, you can have warrantee covered in India itself.
10.We also have the Biggest Pallet size compared to other manufacturer for the same class of machine. Bigger the pallet, bigger has to be the machine and thus the more study the machine has to be.
6.QT6-15B Automatic concrete block making machine price in India each part overview
Batching Plant:: This is the starting point of the Production process. It consists of three loading bins and one weighing bin. It also contains blet conveyers to convey materials from loading bins to weighing bin. Batching and weighing is done by PLC control. We can load three different types of material into the loading bin.
Screw Conveyer (Optional fitment): loading bins of the This is instrumental for transporting Fly Ash from the silos(optional fitting) or cement hopper (optional fitting) to the Batching Plant.
Conveyer Belt: When the Batching plant's weighing bin trips according to the PLC control, the material comes to this conveyer belt. The material is then carried to the Mixture Machine.
Concrete Mixture Machine: All the ingredients are mixed in this mixture machine. The mixing time and speed is controlled by PLC. The inbuilt water pump adds water to the mix automatically, as per requirement.
7. QT6-15B Automatic concrete block making machine price in India raw material
A lot has been said about this raw material in this Project Profile itself. But this Raw material is freely available in Thermal Power plants. There are no taxes on this item whatsoever. Transportation charges are only to be attended by the entrepreneur.
However, the proposed Unit will get Fly Ash from locally available Thrmal Powerplants, which is having best quality fly ash not only in the country, but also in the whole world
Lime used in this process is known as Hydrated Lime, which can be obtained by Calcining Brunt Lime. One KG of Brunt Lime gives 2.2 Kgs of Hydrated Lime after Calcining. Brunt Lime can be obtained from Kuddur, Andhra Predesh where Lime Kilns and High Quality Brunt Lime are pettily available. Alternativily Hydrated lime is available as an industrial by-product of Paper Mills
his Project however aims to utilize OPC cement as a substitute for Lime. It will give faster strength to the bricks, besides giving improved consistent quality. It also ensures a better cost effectiveness for the same. Using OPC will be a standardized practice compared to Lime, as, unlike OPC, Lime quality changes widely across suppliers and across seasons. The other prime advantages of using OPC (compared to Lime) is it's easy availability locally through nationwide Retail Network of Cement Companies.
Sand / Crusher Dust. Sand is used as an economizer and to increase the strength of bricks to some extant. Sand is procured locally. Crusher dust can also be successfully used in place of sand.
8.QT6-15B concrete block making machine price in India working process
The Process of manufacture is simple and suitable to start.
A mix of Fly Ash, Cement, Gypsum and Sand/Crusher Dust are blended homogenously and intimately in a semi wet form in a PAN mixture.
The Water: Mix ratio to be maintained at 6 to 7 %.
The loading of Fly-Ash to Pan Mixture is through screw conveyers from Silo. OPC can be charged through a similar process if Silo Loading is available or via Weigh Batch loader manually. Gypsum, the quantity being low, is loaded via Weigh Batch loader manually. The aggregates are loaded by Front Loader Trucks through Weigh Batchers.
The mix is carried to the casting machine by means of conveyer belt.
The mix is then collected fed into the machine moulds. Automatic PLC controlled Vibration and hydraulic pressure is given for a while and bricks are cast on the pallets. The pallets along with the freshly cast bricks are rolled on a roller platform to the pallet stacker. The Pallet stacker stacks the pallets along with the bricks automatically and the final stack of 5 to 10 pallets and bricks are lifted with a Fork Lifter and carried to the drying bay/room for 24 Hours for initial setting. Soon after the initial setting, the Blocks/ Bricks are stacked for curing in layers. The layers are stacked in a way to enable water and air to go all around, to ensure proper curing and drying. The curing process is continued for 7 days. The blocks are allowed to normally dry for a day. Now they are ready for dispatch.
9. QT6-15B Automatic concrete block making machine price in India instalallation schedule
The following is the typical installation schedule of a QT plant by Dongyue.
1. Day-0 - Advance payment to Dongyue ( India office or china office )
2. Day-3 - Installation civil drawings, and list of Indian procurement to be issued.
3. Day 30- Machine ready and tested in China
4. Day 35- balance payment clearance
5. Day 40- Sea worthy packing and container loading
6. Day 45- Shipping to Indian prt
7. Day-60- Civil works, work shed, hydraulic oil, water connection must be ready
8. Day 67- Clearing and forwarding finished , items reach worksite
9. Day 68 - reaching Indian port.
10. Day-70- electrical connection with panel boards should be ready
11. Day 72- Site to prepare support staff for installation & operation
12. Day 75- installation i\engineer reach site.
13. Day 82- commissioning and installation finish Note: on special request we can train operators in our Bhubaneswar Factory. We can also send operators on short term basis on payment for running the plant.