Qt4-15c Fly Ash Brick Making Machine in India Price
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Suitable for Sea Transportation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QT4-15C
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 84748090
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Trademark: DongYue
- Origin: China
1. Control System of fly ash brick making machine in india price:
Electric control system consists of imported color touch screen and programmed PLC with data input and output device, including safety logical control and trouble shooting System. Vibration analyzing system: Detecting the vibration frequency, vibration amplitude, vibration acceleration and noise of the whole machine, so as to adjust the vibration to optimum efficiency.
2. Hydraulic System of fly ash brick making machine in india price:
The system consists of imported components and seals with high dynamic performance proportional valves. The action of key cylinders can be operated through the regulator of flow and pressure according to the working requirement. The main frame is wide for the convenience of mold filling, so more blocks can be made. In order to get even pressure, three oil reservoirs are used, which raise the pressure to as high as 100t. Moreover, the smallest reservoir in the middle increases the operating speed of the left and right ones respectively, thus improving the productivity.
3. Frequency conversion motor drive the vibrating case, easy to obtain ideal vibration force, vibration frequency and amplitude, can produce high quality block. Unique double-vibration box drives all in one vibration table to make the deviation of amplitude lower, more even so as to guarantee the consistency firm and durable.
4. Adopts more advanced material-feeding technology, material from the hopper fall into the mould case rapidly and evenly, make the weight error less than ± 5%, the intensity error less than≤ ± 15%.
5. Low energy consuming. Compared with common Block Making Machine, these equipment investment has increased by about 18%, but output has been improved by 35%, unit consumption has been reduced by about 5%.
6. Incomparable advantages in producing process: High thickness and rectangle steel frame, four guidance column, solidity structure and prolonged life.
7. Unsurpassable advantages in using process
Unique Waterproof Structure
Super high intensity
Excellent heat insulation
|Molding Area||400x800mm||Exciting Force||40KN|
|Molding Cycle||15-25S||Blender Model||JQ500|
|Supporting Plate Size||1010x550x20/25mm||Water Consumption||4T/day|
|Size (L*W*H) (mm)||Pcs/mould||Pcs/h||Pcs/8h|