Sand lime brick production line fly ash brick production line
1. Sand lime brick production line fly ash brick production line Raw materials Storage and Mixture Preparation
1.1 Quick Lime
After transported to the factory, the massive lime will be poured into the receiving hopper by the forklift. It will be smashed by the jaw crusher before delivered into the silo by the bucket elevator. In the silo, the lime will be fed into the milling equipment for fine grinding. Then, you can use the lime powder to make the cementing materials. Later, the bucket elevator will convey the cementing materials to the cement silo.
1.2 Coal Ash
The bucket elevator will put the wet coal ash onto the batching scale for measuring.
Sand will be transported to the factory, and piled in the designated area. It will be then conveyed into the batching machine by the bucket elevator.
2. Sand lime brick production line fly ash brick production line Batching and Mixing
The above materials after measured, will be discharged into the mixer in order. Prior to the initial mixing, you need to add water. The mixed material will be sent into the continuous slaking silo. And then, it will be mixed once again in the edge mill or mixer. If necessary, you can add some water when mixing. Finally, the belt conveyor will convey the mixtures to the hopper of the brick molding machine.
3. Sand lime brick production line fly ash brick production lineGreen Brick Forming
The mixtures inside the hopper of the block molding machine will be fed to the mould, and the green bricked is formed. On average, the molding cycle will be 13 to 17 seconds. Via the articulated robot, belt pulley, and automatic stacker crane, the green brick will be piled onto the autoclave trolley.
4. Sand lime brick production line fly ash brick production line Curing and Storage
The autoclave trolley on which green bricks are stacked, will be sent to the autoclave for curing by the dragger. When the curing is over, the dragger will pull the autoclave trolley together with the bricks out of the curing system. The finished bricks will be unloaded from the trolley. Meanwhile, they will be inspected, and stacked after classified.
5. Technology Characteristics and Advantage
As one of the three walling materials equipment manufacturers in China, we are able to design the autoclaved sand-lime brick production line with the outstanding advantages described as following:
1. This production line is designed to offer an effective solution to the small concrete hollow blocks and silicate solid bricks. And the blocks made by this production line are integrated with the features including high intensity, light weight, heat insulation, etc.
2. With the forcing type double-shaft mixer, the raw materials can be speedily and uniformly mixed.
3. We have designed the slaking silo for continuous production. Averagely, the slaking time will be 3 to 4 hours. The mixtures, after slaked, will be pressed by the edge runner mill. Through this method, it will be enhanced in density, and its performance will be improved as well.
4. Our production line applies the two-way hydraulic molding process rather than the commonly used vibration molding process. The blocks made by this process is high in density, strength. They feature accurate size and pretty appearance. Moreover, the bricks can be transported immediately after molded.
5. The machines are multifunctional, if equipped with different molds. They can be used to make standard solid bricks, porous bricks or blocks, energy-saving bricks, etc.
6. The imported articulated robot is applied for the stacker transportation, which can effectively save the labor cost.
7. Our independently researched autoclave requires only 7 hours for brick curing. Inside the autoclave, the pressure is no less than 1Mpa, and the temperature is approximately 200C or so.
| ||superior product||top-quality product||quality products|
|A( CaO+MgO)mass fraction , % ≥||90||75||65|
|MgO mass fraction, % ≤||2||5||8|
|SiO2 mass fraction, % ≤||2||5||8|
|CO2 mass fraction, % ≤||2||5||7|
|digestion rate, min ≤||15|
|digestion rate, °C ≥||60|
| ||High-class product||First-grade product||qualified product|
|SiO2 Quality Score ,% ≥||85||75||65|
|K2O+NaO Quality Score ,% ≤||1.5||3.0||5.0|
| organics||Passed |
|Mica Quality Score ,% ≤||0.5||1.0|
|Sulfide and sulfate(accounted with SO3) Quality Score ,% ≤||1.0||2.0|
|Mud Quality Score ,% ≤||3.0||5.0||8.0|
|water ratio ,% ≤||8|
|impurity (bark,grass root, ect.)||None|