Fully Automatic AAC Block Machine Line/ AAC Block Plant/AAC Block Production Line
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000-300000m3 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: aac machine
- Customized: Customized
- AAC Line Material: Flyash or Sand
- AAC Line Working Ways: Automatic
- Experience: 20 Years Experience
- Inida Plant: 15 AAC Plants
- China Plants: 400 AAC Plants
- Trademark: dongyue
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84748090
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, Ce
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- AAC Line Certificate: ISO9001/Ce
- AAC Capacity: 50000-300000m3 Per Year
- Oversea Office: India, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Indonesia: 25 AAC Plants
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Suitable for Sea Transport
- Origin: Shandong
fully automatic AAC block machine line/ AAC block plant/AAC block production line
Technology transfer cooperation with Germany AAC CONCEPT GMBH
1.Our unique advantage
(1) Our company is famous and Specializing in producing AAC block machinery about 10 years,we have 15 sets AAC plant in Indonesia,10 sets in India.5 sets in Vietnam,2 sets in Burma,2 lines in Mongolia ,1 line in Kazakhstan ,1 one in
Bulgaria,so we have much experience to set up AAC production line in worldwide.
we also have office in India and Indonesia,Vietnam to supply the after service and spare parts.
(2) We are the top leader in China on manufacturing the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Line (AAC). we have set up about 200 AAC block production line in China domestic market.
(3) We have cooperated with Germany company AAC CONCEPT GMBH about technique transfer,Our AAC block machine inherits Germany technology.
2. AAC block machine line/ AAC block plant/AAC block production line production process
First, the Fly Ash is mixed with water, and made Slurry in a slurry mixture. If Sand is used as a base material, we need a ball mill to grind the sand to fine power. The slurry making process is same sand.
After Slurry is made, the slurry is stored in slurry storage tank, where the slurry is constantly agitated. Care is taken to run the slurry storage tank all the time, so that is never settles down the particles.
Then a weigh batcher weighs the Slurry, lime, OPC, Gypsum and aluminum power in preset quantities, and mixes thoroughly. The mixture also pours the mix into the Mould carried n the mould cart. The full pouring of the mixture is just enough to fill around 50% of the mould.
Then the mould is kept in a warm chamber for 2 hours, so that the aeration and the light initial setting takes place. Next process is de-molding process of the big block, in which a sophisticated overhead hoist takes the mould, demoulds the block.
Next process is the level wire cutting of the Block, while the block passes on the cutting trolley through the series of wires. This process follows a vertical wire cutting where as the block remains stationary, and the cutter cuts the block vertically.
3.AAC block machine line/ AAC block plant/AAC block production line RAW MATERIAL
FlyAsh: A lot has been said about this raw material in this Project Profile itself. But this Raw material is freely available in Thermal Power plants. There are no taxes on this item whatsoever.
Lime: Active powered lime is a requirement for giving the real aeration to the product. In phase 1 we can aim to buy the active lime directly. In phase -2 we can think of having backward integration and making a lime powering unit at site to have a more competitive advantage, We can also think of a lime burning klin inside the factory premises.
OPC. This Project aims to utilize OPC cement as main binder material. It will give faster strength to the bricks, besides giving improved consistent quality. It also ensures a better cost effectiveness for the same. Using OPC will be a standardized practice. The other prime advantages of using OPC (compared to other binders) is it's easy availability locally through nationwide Retail Network of Cement Companies.
Gypsum: This too is an industrial waste. This is available as an industrial byproduct of Fertilizer Plant. Gypsum is responsible to give long term strength to the Blocks.
Aluminum Power. Finely ground Aluminum power is used in very limited quantity ( less than 0.5%), so that it reacts with active lime, and silica in base material to make the aeration,
4.Parts for AAC block machine line/ AAC block plant/AAC block production line
5.AAC block machine line/ AAC block plant/AAC block production line transportation overview
1.Normally Cutting machine,boiler will be shipped by flat rack
2.Autoclaves are shipped by bulk cargo
3.The other parts will be contained in container.