AAC Block Making Machine with Advanced Technology
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 set per year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: aac machine
- Customized: Customized
- Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Non Automation
- AAC Line Material: Flyash or Sand
- AAC Capacity: 50000-300000m3 Per Year
- Trademark: Dongyue
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84748090
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Condition: New
- AAC Line Working Ways: Automatic
- Experience: 20 Years Experience
- Transport Package: suitable for shipping
- Origin: China
(1) Our company is famous and Specializing in producing AAC block making machine about 10 years, we have 15 sets AAC plant in Indonesia, 10 sets in India. 5 sets in Vietnam, 2 sets in Burma, 2 lines in Mongolia, 1 line in Kazakhstan, 1 one in<o: P>
Bulgaria, so we have much experience to set up AAC production line in worldwide.
We also have office in India and Indonesia, Vietnam to supply the after service and spare parts.
(2) We are the top leader in China on manufacturing the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Line (AAC). We have set up about 200 AAC block production line in China domestic market.
(3) We have cooperated with Germany company AAC CONCEPT GMBH about technique transfer, Our AAC block machine inherits Germany technology.
(4) We have our company own AAC production line, so clients can send their engineer or technical worker to be trained in our AAC plant workshop.
2. AAC block advantages
Aerated concrete density is usually 400-700kg/m3, (according the market in produce ), same as 1/3 of clay brick and 1/5 common concrete. So use the Light brick can reduce the weight of the build more, and also reduce the beam of roof and pillar press best. Then you can see, it can save the material and cost, it also fighting shaking.
(2) keeping temperature
It has many are porous, the delivery hearting coefficient is 0.9-0.22W/(mk), the same as 1/4 or1/5 of clay brick, so it is best materials now in the world. There are many kinds material, have lowest waste.
High pressure steam-curing autoclaving process gives AAC unmatchable strength to weight ratio, higher than even M150 concrete and far exceeds the Indian Building code requirements
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving. Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%
3. AAC Block Making Machine production process
The Process of manufacture is simple t follow, and complex to implement.
First, the Fly Ash is mixed with water, and made Slurry in a slurry mixture. If Sand is used as a base material, we need a ball mill to grind the sand to fine power. The slurry making process is same sand.
After Slurry is made, the slurry is stored in slurry storage tank, where the slurry is constantly agitated. Care is taken to run the slurry storage tank all the time, so that is never settles down the particles.
Then a weigh batcher weighs the Slurry, lime, OPC, Gypsum and aluminum power in preset quantities, and mixes thoroughly. The mixture also pours the mix into the Mould carried n the mould cart. The full pouring of the mixture is just enough to fill around 50% of the mould.
Then the mould is kept in a warm chamber for 2 hours, so that the aeration and the light initial setting takes place. Next process is de-molding process of the big block, in which a sophisticated overhead hoist takes the mould, demoulds the block.
Next process is the level wire cutting of the Block, while the block passes on the cutting trolley through the series of wires. This process follows a vertical wire cutting where as the block remains stationary, and the cutter cuts the block vertically.
The final cut blocks are Steam cured in autoclaves for 8 hours at 12 KG/Sq cm pressure, and 200D C
4 AAC Block Making Machine transportation overview
1. Normally Cutting machine, boiler will be shipped by flat rack
2. Autoclaves are shipped by bulk cargo
3. The other parts will be contained in container.
5 company view: